Friday, January 08, 2010

New Blog Design Project: One 2 Try

One 2 TryI recently had the opportunity to work with Rita of One 2 Try on a new look for her blog. She already had a 125x125 button that she wanted to match as much as possible. What do you think? Don't they coordinate beautifully?

Here's how Rita describes herself:
I am a stay at home wife. I enjoy the internet and all the information available. I enjoy chocolate and watching the Food Network. My family consists of my husband, a spoiled dog and 2 cats. My goal with this blog is to have fun trying new food related items. It may be a new place to eat or a new kitchen gadget. I might list a recipe or two. I might mention a new cookbook. I will list some of the coolest giveaways to enter and try to win. I will give reviews of products I have tried. There is so much out there to try. My goal is one new thing everyday. You have to try it to see if you like it, then go back for more.
Stop by One 2 Try and check out her fabulous new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment