Friday, October 16, 2009

Help Us Decide!

I am so excited to be working on a project for a client. I've known this client for a few years now, and I actually took her wedding portraits. (So much fun!)

Now, she's starting her own business, and she came to me and asked if I could create a logo for her. I gave her a few options, and she's narrowed it down to 3, but she's just not sure which one she would like to have as "her" logo.

That's where you come in! Take a look at the logos below and then cast your vote in the poll. It only takes a moment, and your opinion would really help!

Option 1


Option 2


Option 3





Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful. I do love the 1st one the best though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:45 PM

    I found that out of the three the last one looked the most professional. I liked all the color in all of them but, the last is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was the third! Stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mountain Mary5:53 PM

    True the third stands out, however it doesn't say her name. I think the first with "photography" in the font of the 3rd :O)

    ReplyDelete